New Position Open : Project Manager
Propeller Media Works is growing and seeks candidates to fill the new position of Project Manager. As Project Manager you would provide the tactical organization and problem solving to ensure timely delivery of projects as efficiently as possible, while building trusting client relations through continuous communication.
We are looking for candidates with a strong work-ethic who will be comfortable adapting to evolving needs in a small agency environment that requires many hats. The ability to plan and use organizational systems to successfully juggle many different items, and ensure all land in place, is a must. A cool head, an extreme level of organization, and positive attitude are essential. Candidates with an agency background will be heavily favored.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Provide support to existing customers
• Organize and manage projects and tasks
• Manage agency resources
• Manage client communication, schedules, assets
• Provide general phone support
• Contribute to fun, professional, healthy culture
• Participate in company events
• 1+ years experience in an “agency” environment
• Hyper-organized – systematic approach
• Outgoing communicator
• Eagerness to discover & share
• Technical/Web/Digital interest and general understanding
NO CALLS PLEASE. Email cover/resume, LinkedIn profile, salary requirements to jobsATpropelled.com
Propeller Media Works is an interactive strategy and development agency that specializes in accessible web design, online marketing, and application development. Since 1997 Propeller has developed hundreds of websites that infuse creative craftsmanship with measurable online marketing solutions. Our rapidly growing sister brand Accessibility.Works provides website accessibility consulting, auditing, training, and remediation to ensure people with disabilities have equal enjoyment of websites while reducing legal exposure for clients. We are established and offer retirement, health, and quality of life benefits in a progressive work environment.