We design and build custom websites for ski, golf & niche resorts.
With over over 13 years building websites and online marketing programs for resorts, we’ve learned a lot. First we’ve learned just how different every resort is. We’ve also learned what many have in common. With that knowledge we’ve built common systems specifically for resorts that we can deliver for less. We are well tuned into the needs and timelines of ski resort marketers, and work very hard to be responsive and deliver tasks quickly throughout the season. With our experience we offer added value as a partner.
What are we about? We’re about:
- Awesome Visual Experiences > You can’t convert visitors into customers without getting their hearts pounding first. We believe in design that captures the brand spirit, focuses attention on the message, and provides easy paths to conversion.
- Customer Service > Experience has taught us that responsiveness and regular honest communication is crucial. We have separate dedicated Support Management and Project Management resources to ensure that your project rolls smoothly and that you get the ongoing support you need during the heat of the season.
- Revenue Generation > A website serves many roles, but what we get most excited about is converting visitors into recurring customers.
- Mobile First > Whether we go with a single responsive website that adjusts to the guest’s device, or separate desktop and mobile sites, we begin our thinking with the mobile/tablet experience first. This process helps us all to establish priorities and leads to a better experience on all devices.
- Innovation > We built the first interactive map in the industry that integrated with realt-time lift/trail status back in 2002. Most recently we introduced the Social FeedDeck which consolidates all your resorts feeds into one dashboard for guests to see what is happening on the mountain at that moment. In production now are two yet-to-be-revealed innovations that will present more relevant promotions based on the visitor’s location, and another that will capture better leads.
- Integration > We play nice with Liftopia, Inntopia, SnoCountry, Ryan Solutions, Resorts Interactive, RRC Associates, Guest Research, RTP, Seriusware…. and anyone else we meet. If we could integrate with those waffle guys, we would! We know who to partner with and how to integrate.
- Category Experience > Since we started working with Stowe in 2001, we’ve become committed to supporting the ski resort industry. We have a deep quiver of systems and tools specifically designed to help ski resorts do more with less.
- Online Marketing > SEO, Search advertising, networks, and social. Not only can we build the websites that convert visitors into customers, but we can also drive the traffic there.
- Technology > A platform and a team of programmers with serious chops let us say “yes we can do that” every time.
- Last, but not least… Social! > We drank the first batch of cool aid and have been evangelists since. We work to see that each channel is consistently on brand visually, and integrated back to the website. Our unique Social FeedDeck speaks well to that.
We offer our experience, creative skill, and resort-specific systems and features to resorts looking for more than a vendor… a partner who will work with you to grow your business.
Our propCMS has evolved since 2000 and with each evolution, it’s become easier to use and more powerful. We recently rebuilt it using standards-compliant methods and best practices that support our need for creative web design and custom functionality. We offer a unique “hybrid” license that combines the best of open source and proprietary schemes by combining the security of a closed proprietary system with a license that enables the client to continue using the system if they choose to work with a new team. The only vendor lock we want is that you just love us too much to let go.
We’ve been working with resorts since 2001 and over that time, we’ve built many resort-specific features.
- GeoSmart Promotions > Detects visitor’s location and serves up location-relevant offers [ Example ]
- Next Gen Image Galleries > Modeled after Google’s image search, images are easy to browse and share [ Example ]
- Social Feed Deck > Pulls feeds of all types and aggregates them onto a single page. Conditions, weather, Facebook, Twitter, web cam, Youtube, Flickr, Pinterest, Vimeo, blogs, etc – pretty much anything with a feed or API. [ Example ]
- Resort Calendar > List and month view. Event detail pages can use video and photos as well, so they’re more engaging that most. [ Example ]
- Employment Recruiting > Job openings are presented by department. Applicants fill out application online, attache files, and submit. Applications can be sent to designated managers. Backend workflow to keep track of candidates. Export feature. [ Example ]
- Social Callout > Pull a social feed widget into the page column.
- eCoupons > Bromley uses this primarily for lead capture. [ Example ]
- Conditions Reporting > Fully customizable interface that provides a single point to capture conditions data, which then pushes to SnoCountry (MTN.XML compliant). [ Example ]
- Ecommerce > Most clients have their own system, but for those that don’t we offer this. Great also for selling branded merchandize. [ Example ]
- Ecommerce Integration > Experience working with RTP/Active, Siriusware, Liftopia, Inntopia.
- Lodging Systems Integration > Experience working with Inntopia, iHotelier, Rezovation.
- Conditions Emails > Our system pulls conditions and produces HTML template for the administrator to cut and paste into whatever email publishing tool the client uses.
- Live Chat > This is a great feature that combines concierge customer service, and helpful marketing. [ Example ]
- Summer-Winter Switch > Enables the site administrator to switch between seasons/sites effortlessly.
- Photo Galleries > Flickr integrated or standard image upload options. Enables galleries to be created and placed on any page of the site.
- Youtube Video Galleries > Our module pulls from Youtube playlist(s) and enables editing of thumbnail, title, and description for display on website.
- In production > Two new features that are quite nifty but we can’t share publicly yet.
|Stowe Mountain Resort
Crystal Springs Resort
Mountain Creek Resort
Gunstock Mountain Resort
Schweitzer Mountain Resort
Bolton Valley Resort
|Spruce Peak Realty
Stowe Area Association
Dale of Norway
What’s Our Story?
You’ve read this far, so perhaps you’re curious why we’re committed to this industry.
Back in 2000 our owner Dave Gibson was searching for an industry to focus on. Pharema? Fiance? Health care? We dabbled but found these were not the type of people he wanted to help. Kirt Zimmer at Stowe came knocking in 2001, and Dave found what he was looking for. Years later now, we’re as committed as ever to sharing the mountain resort experience and lifestyle with the rest of the world. We want to get those never-evers in to drink the cool-aid, and retain every skier and rider we get. Our part in that is discovering what is awesome about every resort we work with and using that to drive visitors into the path to conversion (geek speak for gettin’ to the mountain!).
Give us a call 802 864 8251 or email us and let us chat. Ask for Dave or Stew.