We allow visitors to signup for email newsletters. In that process we collect first name, last name, email addresss. We do not share or make these email. We use this submitted information to email newsletters to those that request them.
We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise trigger across the Internet. AdWords remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of the TriggerApp website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. THIS COOKIE DOES NOT IN ANYWAY IDENTIFY YOU OR GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER. The cookie is used to say “This person visited this page, so show them ads relating to that page.” Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.”
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The only cookies in use on our site are for Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
Our policy is to make its websites accessible to users of the websites who have disabilities and to permit content providers to develop and post accessible content. To meet this goal, we have implemented the following initiatives:
- Adopt and follow Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 AA (“WCAG”), published by the World Wide Web Consortium (“W3C”);
- Modifying our websites to permit content providers to post content in a format that conforms to WCAG for web content;
- Ensuring that our websites do not interfere with the posting of content in formats that conform to W3C’s guidance on accessibility;
- Linking to this policy from the www.propellermediaworks.com homepage, soliciting and providing a method to submit feedback, and providing a method to contact our website accessibility coordinator;
- Developing and distributing accessibility practices for our content providers;
- Appointing a website accessibility coordinator who is knowledgeable on website accessibility and digital accessibility standards, responsible for coordinating the Propeller Media Works Inc.'s responsibilities with respect to accessibility, and responsible for developing the accessibility practices;
- Modifying policies to prioritize accessibility bug fixes to ensure they are remedied with the same level of priority as any other equivalent loss of function for individuals without disabilities;
- Retaining website accessibility consultants responsible for conducting annual website accessibility evaluations of our websites; and
- Providing annual training to our website content and technical support personnel on ensuring our websites conform to WCAG.
Propeller Media Works Inc. undertakes these accessibility initiatives to expand access to everyone and to assist content providers, many of which have independent obligations under accessibility laws, with providing content in accessible formats.
We are dedicated to making accessibility improvements to our websites. Please direct any questions or suggestions on how to improve the accessibility of our websites email@example.com. We welcome your feedback.